GENERAL ITEMS WANTED
1. Advertising: Old signs, clocks, event banners
2.Clocks and Watches: Antique wind-up clocks, vintage wristwatches, pocket watches, watch chains & fobs, parts & tools
3. Coal Mining: Safety lanterns, carbide & oil lamps, caps & hard hats, leather belts w/ID tags, tools
4.Gas Station Collectibles: Gas & Oil company signs, gas pumps, oil cans, parts catalogs, display racks, other advertising
5. Fishing Tackle: Rods, reels, lures, tackle boxes, outboard motors, wood boats, catalogs & magazines, advertising
6. Militaria- US and all Nations: Guns, fighting knives, daggers, bayonets, flags & banners, swords, uniforms, helmets, paper & letters, photographs
7. Pottery and Stoneware: Hand made pottery pieces including churns, jugs, storage jars, pitchers, face jugs, bowls, plates. Especially pieces with green runny finishes/glazes and any signed or highly decorated pieces.
8. Railroad Items: Lamps & lanterns, brass steam whistles, locomotive parts, builder’s plates, crossing signs, switches & lights, badges, hats, uniforms, advertising, paper items, depot signs, photos & prints, books
9. Toys: Vintage toys & games, cast iron toys, old Hot Wheels, vintage wind-up & battery operated toys, lunch boxes, cap guns & holsters
SPECIALTY ITEMS WANTED
1. WW1 Alabama Dixie Division Items: Uniforms, insignia & badges, medals & citations, paper & letters, newspapers, weapons, war booty, souvenirs, trench art, reunion books, photos
2. Civil War Alabama Related Items: Any personal items, weapons, uniforms, buttons, knives & swords, photographs, reunion ribbons & notices, art & prints
3. Vulcan Statues/Door-Stop Early 1900’s
4. Coca Cola Hutchinson Blob Top Bottle from Birmingham, Bessemer Anniston, Tuskegee & Jasper. Also early Coca Cola straight side bottles from all Alabama cities.
5. Presentation Lamps/Lanterns: Railroad or coal mine.
More items wil be added in the future. I am always looking for something I have never seen before so if you have an Alabama related collectible you think I may be interested in just call or email. Call between 8 AM and 6 PM Central Monday thru Saturday and 1PM till 6 PM on Sunday. 205-490-5963 Or send me an email to the address on my “Contact Me” page.